Believe it or not, it’s that time of year again…time for holiday gift shopping. I know there are millions (ok, a slight exaggeration, but go with it) of gift guides all around the World Wide Web these days, so you’re probably thinking ugh, another one. Have no fear, dear readers, because this one is extra exciting since each of the 10 items is UNDER $30. Let’s get into it.
1. Z Gallerie Aluminum Jacks: How cool are these bad boys to have out on your coffee table or desk? $9.95
2. OPI’s Take Ten Mini Kit: How convenient – OPI’s top 10 colors all in one place. I own this kit, and LOVE it. $25
3. ModCloth Orchard Day Scarf: No one can ever own too many scarves, and this print is beautiful. $24.99
4. South Austin Gallery Photograph Trivets: You pick a photo from an amazing collection on their website (they feature a few different cities) and you can have that photo turned into a trivet. $17
5. Dear Hancock Shih Tzu Greeting Cards: I mean, have you EVER seen a cuter card? I can’t handle it. Set of 6 for $14.25
6. Amanda Catherine Designs ‘Gentle Reminders’ Pencils: I love these pencils because they are functional, but also look great on a desk. $12
8. Uncommon Goods Glass Milk Carton Creamer: I think this is adorable, and such a fun way to serve your cream. $14
9. Brooklyn Stars Bracelets: These bracelets are a favorite of mine, and I love these colors for the holidays. $14
10. Jonathan Adler Muse Mug: How fun are these?! You can never own too many mugs. $24
I hope you enjoyed this ’10 under 30′ gift guide. Happy Shopping!