You guys!! I’m going to Vegas for my FIRST TIME (!!) tomorrow for one of my oldest and dearest friend’s bachelorette parties (if you dare, follow along on Snapchat: jlb4567). How have you never been to Vegas? you might ask. Good question. Well, I was supposed to go 2 other times and for various reasons both trips got canceled. So, to say I’m EXCITED would be an understatement. I can hardly wait. I know it’s going to be hot AF there (yes, I just said AF #sobasic), as in a high of 112 hot. I also think I’m going to come back broke AF, but that’s par for the course, right?
For anyone else who is trying to budget, I’ve pulled together 10 of my current favorite items all under $50. Some are totally pointless (i.e. dog butt magnets), but they’re all fun and most are absolutely summer-centric.
1. Las Bayadas La Lucia Towel from Madewell: You can’t go to the beach or pool without a fab towel, you just can’t. Even if you’re a ‘neutrals’ girl when it comes to your apparel (guilty!), you can totally spice things up with your towel game.
2. Glass Pitcher with Infuser from Bed, Bath, & Beyond: When I was in NYC recently, the hotel I was staying at had fruit infused water in the lobby everyday. And while I’ve had fruit infused water before and didn’t like it, they had an orange/strawberry one that I couldn’t get enough of. I loved it so much that I want to buy my own fruit infuser pitcher and make it at home.
3. Dog Butt Magnets from Paper Source: This couldn’t be more pointless, but it’s kind of amazing. I don’t even have a magnetic fridge, BUT I still want these because dog butts, guys.
4. Cardio Junkie Tank from Carbon 38: I’m in the market for some new workout tops and I think this one is so fun. That’s really all I have to say about it.
5. Peacock Rectangular Tray from Bloomingdale’s: I’m not sure where this would go in my home, but I love the colors and the whole peacock situation happening on this tray.
6. Joggers from H&M: Love me some joggers and I think this color is fab. Maybe not for summer because it’s SO. DAMN. HOT. in Houston, but I’d certainly rock these all throughout the fall.
7. Twill Cap by Converse from Topshop: Who doesn’t love a fun baseball cap? I think the retro feel of this one is so cool.
8. Eberjey Heather Shorts from Shopbop: Eberjey is the best when it comes to sleepwear, and these shorts look super comfy and cute.
9. Rifle Paper Co. Cosmetic Bag from Paper Source: One can never own too many cosmetics bag, am I right or am I right? And this one is just awesome.
10. Giant Watermelon Pool Float: I bought this bad boy recently, and it’s definitely my best purchase I’ve made in a while. I also recommend these palm tree drink holders (which I also bought, and I was made fun of for doing so, BUT turns out they are a fan favorite) and an extra large toucan, which I received recently as a gift, and I LOVE.